Re: [cc65] printf (C64 library) enables interrupts

From: <groepaz1gmx.net>
Date: 2014-07-21 19:16:44
On Monday 21 July 2014, 11:25:45 Bill Buckels <bbuckels@mymts.net> wrote:
> Again I disagree whole heartedly. The documentation is terse, not really in
> the English of my mother tongue, and really just qualifies as no more than
> expanded code comments.

you'd save everyone a lot of time if you would stop ranting and start posting
patches in order to improve it.

--

http://www.hitmen-console.org    http://magicdisk.untergrund.net
http://www.pokefinder.org        http://ftp.pokefinder.org

The thing is, I HAVE learned Excel, C and MATLAB and nothing in there compares
with the simplicity, easy of use and time saved of using good old Basic V2.
<Eslapion>