Re: [cc65] printf (C64 library) enables interrupts

From: <groepaz1gmx.net>
Date: 2014-07-21 20:58:39
On Monday 21 July 2014, 20:17:28 Spiro Trikaliotis <ml-cc65@trikaliotis.net>
wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> * On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 05:22:40PM +0200 groepaz@gmx.net wrote:
> > the cc65 documentation should focus on the usage of its tools, if you cant
> > program in C, or dont know jack about the target platform, then you should
> > inform yourself using one of the plenty available books/ articles/
> > websites/ whatever. the cc65 being neither a c64 programming tutorial nor
> > introduction into C is not a sign of poor documentation at all (quite the
> > contrary actually)
>
> Do you know any source that tells the user that CHROUT does a CLI? I do
> not remember having read it anywhere, I only found out in the
> disassembly.

mmmh, well... back when i learned about this stuff the disassembly was pretty
much the only documentation available (and its still the only documentation i
use when it comes to this kernal stuff)

--

http://www.hitmen-console.org    http://magicdisk.untergrund.net
http://www.pokefinder.org        http://ftp.pokefinder.org

Weil die Klügeren ständig nachgeben regieren die Dummen diese Welt.