[cc65] Atari IOCB fopen/fclose does not recycle IOCBs.

From: Thom Cherryhomes <thom.cherryhomes1gmail.com>
Date: 2014-08-04 05:09:45
Subject says it all.

If I do fopen and fclose enough, eventually, I will get an EMFILES in
errno. I am guessing that this is because even though the close
routines in the Atari part of the standard lib close the IOCB, the
IOCB isn't marked as available for use again.

I am looking through the code, to see if I can find some sanity. This
is important to me, as it is impacting my work on an Atari 8-bit BBS
written in CC65.

-Thom