Re: [cc65] ROMable, shared C runtime.

From: Emanuele Fornara <emanuele.fornara1gmail.com>
Date: 2014-08-09 09:29:49
Thanks Oliver,

Yes, it probably makes more sense to export only a selection of
symbols and link an object that shadows their runtime counterpart.

For the record, I did a quick and dirty test of importing all the
symbols defined in runtime and the resulting binary was around 5K... a
bit too much. So I should pick and choose. But more than what I should
export, I am concerned about what I should NOT export. initlib,
donelib, initirq and doneirq for sure. I guess I will really find out
only by testing, but has anyone any idea of other symbols I definitely
should not export?

Regards,
Emanuele