Re: [cc65] Atari: AtariBBS code works on SpartaDOS 3.2, but crashes under SDX. WTF?

From: Christian Groessler <chris1groessler.org>
Date: 2014-08-13 09:54:41
On 08/13/14 02:10, Thom Cherryhomes wrote:
> After building and running BBSCONF (which runs ok), to generate the
> BBS.CNF, building and running BBS, causes either:
>
> A system crash (Altirra presents a crash dialog), under the "atari"
> memory model, both with and without X.

Seems to work fine over here with SpartaDOS 3.3 on the atati800 emulator.
At least it doesn't crash. It writes "ATZ" five times to the console and
then
aborts with an error message "modem sanity check failed". This sounds
reasonable since I don't have a modem attached.

> What gives? :(

Don't know. For reference I've attached my compiled version.

regards,
chris