[cc65] Compiling fake6502 with cc65

From: Emanuele Fornara <emanuele.fornara1gmail.com>
Date: 2014-08-15 01:56:52
I know, I know, it doesn't make any sense, but since I'm already
targeting an 8-bit microcontroller I figured I might as well test my
program with cc65. It works, but I've got two small issues. One is a
forward declaration of a couple of static arrays. The other is a
couple of casts.

To be honest I don't know if it's the compiler or the code, it looks
like a corner case and I've got a workaround anyway, but I reckon I
should probably report it here nevertheless, in case anyone wants to
have a look. Here is the diff:

https://github.com/efornara/jbit/commit/678883ab4ef9375d6c78a170c00af4d5bfc537fd

If you want to test it, this should work (on linux):

git clone https://github.com/efornara/jbit.git
cd jbit/embd
make -f CC65.mk TARGET=c64
mv jbembd.jb jbembd.prg

Copy jbembd.prg into an empty directory / disk, together with a sample
program, for example ciao.jb. You can find it in midp/jbit/res.

Run with:

LOAD "JBEMBD.PRG",8,1
RUN:REM CIAO.JB