Re: [cc65] ROMable, shared C runtime.

From: Emanuele Fornara <emanuele.fornara1gmail.com>
Date: 2014-08-17 12:36:56
I've still have some low priority stuff to do, but I'm at a point
where I've got something usable. You can see the code here:

https://github.com/efornara/cc65/tree/master/samples/rom

I ended up writing my own version of condes, which is bigger and
slower than the standard one, it's also likely buggy. However, it
isn't self-modifying, which is important for my use case.

I'm quite happy with the result so far. My hello world (cblink.c)
takes only 68 bytes, and a real program (keypad.c) was small enough to
be useful (482 bytes).