[cc65] Re: Atari: AtariBBS code works on SpartaDOS 3.2, but crashes under SDX. WTF?

From: Thom Cherryhomes <thom.cherryhomes1gmail.com>
Date: 2014-08-17 20:21:40
After some digging here with a friend, we've found that the offending
code is in libsrc/atari/irq.s.

It seems that CC65 has chosen to put the deferred vblank handler right
smack dab in the middle of SpartaDOS X's bank switching window.

Can I get rid of this irq stub being called? Or move it to a different
location so that SDX doesn't blast all over it?

-Thom