Re: [cc65] Could CC65/CL65/CA65 output SpartaDOS X Relocatable Binaries?

From: <groepaz1gmx.net>
Date: 2014-09-28 17:55:40
On Sunday 28 September 2014, 10:39:49 Thom Cherryhomes
<thom.cherryhomes@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been writing this BBS now for a couple of months, and in the process
> have received some programming information from the guys who are now
> maintaining and extending SpartaDOS X. One of these bits of info is a dump
> of the SpartaDOS X Relocatable Binary format. Could CC65/CA65/CL65 be made
> to output this? or would code changes to the compiler be needed?

since it can already output the relocatable "o65" format (eg used by lunix),
that should be well possible. perhaps needs some changes/additions to the
linker (ld65)

--

http://www.hitmen-console.org    http://magicdisk.untergrund.net
http://www.pokefinder.org        http://ar.pokefinder.org

Ein kluger Mann widerspricht seiner Frau nicht. Er wartet bis sie es selbst
tut.