Re: [cc65] Re: cc65 forgetting to emit labels

From: Ullrich von Bassewitz <uz1musoftware.de>
Date: 2014-10-02 20:58:39
Hi,

sorry, I'm still on vacation. Will be back Sunday evening. Until then,
internet and email are limited.

I will have a look at the problem and the fix you described. The
desription sounds reasonable, but the code blowup from 40 to 46 KB is
suspicious. Even for the 6502, this is quite a lot. Maybe the change has
some unexpected drawbacks. I will need a few days for that when I'm back
sunday evening. Anyway, thanks for the report!

Regards