Re: [cc65] __fastcall__

From: Bill Buckels <bbuckels1mymts.net>
Date: 2015-01-15 00:57:39
Oliver,

Please re-assure me that the code that I have been writing for cc65 for the Apple II will still compile properly with changes proposed or otherwise.

It is more imnportant from my pespective that cc65 still works as it did when I decided to accept the challenge of providing the missing Apple II routines.

Regression is obviously what I am concerned with because in my world only a stable devlopment environment is important. I do not simply use a compiler for one project and will not provide my endorsement without this assurance.

Regards,

Bill