Re: [cc65] __fastcall__

From: Bill Buckels <bbuckels1mymts.net>
Date: 2015-01-15 01:18:14
As far as the uberlay routines go, having used overlays extensively and effectively, both on the c64 and Apple IIe in Aztec C65, and providing the same in several commercial products years ago, I obviously have full intention of exploring the cc65 notion of overlays.

As you know I am quite adaptive at working around cc65's limitations as opposed to Aztec C65's full-featured framework, becauyse obvuiusly cc65 is quite quick.

I'll be fair and impartial about what I discover, which is more than I can say about this lot here... but at the end of the day, I won't be hitting a moving target, so don't change anything that is fundamental to what has been done, or I can guarantee a terrible review to say the least. I can't of course gurantee a good review until we see what you got fellah!

You work has been significant Oliver and is much appreciated. But this flavour of the month mentality needs to be curbed with some common sense if you want someone to actually use this tool. I mean someone.

Bill