[cc65] The "Mixed-Up Toy" and other "Incredible Toys" - An Apple II DHGR Programming Adventure for the C Language Programmer

From: <bbuckels1mymts.net>
Date: 2015-01-20 00:59:55
It's story time again. Read about it here:

http://www.appleoldies.ca/bmp2dhr/silly/

I really haven't much else to add except that Bmp2DHR and A2FCBmp will be
updated with my latest changes in the next day or so, and I also still owe
you several additional documents to support my latest changes which are
getting close to finished so watch for those soon as well.

Whether or not this work benefits the cc65 C compiler certainly depends on
whether or not you program in cc65 for the Apple II platform. Demos like
this one certainly extend cc65's usefulness in the area of Apple II
graphics, and provide badly needed details that you might spend considerable
effort researching when you could be enjoying yourself programming in cc65
instead and playing on your Apple II.

Keeping in mind that the average Apple II Programmer who may be around these
days probably has little interest in writing "Hello World" programs in C no
matter how wonderfully the compiler works, I'll do my best in the days ahead
to continue with my Apple II Graphics theme and more demos and stories like
this one.

Over and Under,

Bill Buckels