Re: [cc65] optimizer bug

From: Ullrich von Bassewitz <uz1musoftware.de>
Date: 2015-01-29 16:33:11
Hi!

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 03:50:51PM +0100, groepaz@gmx.net wrote:
> did someone look at this yet? i'd really like to give it a try, but i dont
> know the compiler internals enough to even know where to start :(

I had a look at it, found that my change is broken and that there is no simple
way to fix it. It has to be rethought and redone.

As a workaround, you can use

        --disable-opt OptStackOps

on the command line to disable the faulty optimization step.

Regards

Ullrich von Bassewitz                                  uz@musoftware.de
Encrypted email preferred                          PGP Key-Id: 29D93B10