Re: [cc65] Raster interrupts on Plus/4

From: Ullrich von Bassewitz <uz1musoftware.de>
Date: 2015-03-13 13:59:46
Hi!

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 01:27:37PM +0200, Janne Peräaho wrote:
> My interrupt program works otherwise except Plus/4 stops reading the
> keyboard. More precisely I can't change between upper and lower case
> letters by pressing C= + Shift when the program is running.

I don't have a solution but some ideas:
- If you're using the Plus/4 target, the program uses banking. You you
  sure anything is ok with the ROM being correctly banked in and so on?
- Can this be because the routine leaves interrupts disabled?
- The generated C code isn't reentrant. I usually recommend against
  writing interrupt handlers in C. Are you sure you don't have a
  reentrancy problem?

Regards

Ullrich von Bassewitz                                  uz@musoftware.de
Encrypted email preferred                          PGP Key-Id: 29D93B10