[cc65] Continuous tone graphics converter for cc65 programs on Apple IIgs

From: Bill Buckels <bbuckels1mymts.net>
Date: 2015-05-02 04:41:38
http://www.appleoldies.ca/a2b/

This is for use with the cc65 graphics routines that I wrote for the Apple
IIgs last year.

An Apple IIe euipped with a VOC (Video Overlay Card) can also load these. I
have both configurations here and I am currently working towards full motion
video with these which will be done with cc65. Slow going so I'll update
when I have something else to tell.

Bill