Re: [cc65] Continuous tone graphics converter for cc65 programs on Apple IIgs

From: Bill Buckels <bbuckels1mymts.net>
Date: 2015-05-11 02:14:34
An Apple IIGS Super Hi-Res (SHR) Brooks Mode Tribute to John Bridges
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy07H5xS0w4

Thinking Outside the SHR Pixel - An Apple IIGS Brooks Mode Tribute to John
Bridges Part Two
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvpgqj0HzF4

Meet This Dog - Apple II Super Hi-Res (SHR) 200-palette "Brooks" Example
Conversions using A2B
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tZdKPv8aiU

Apple IIGS SHR Sampler 16-Palette Example - The A2B Converter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej0zsb3XUgU

Assorted Images Converted to Apple II DHGR Format
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYeNWXq8tJ8

This document links to most of the other documents and programs for this
that I have written the last few years. My websites got a little more
organized in the process:

www.appleoldies.ca/a2b/

All the best,

Bill Buckels