[cc65] Continuous tone Graphics and Pixel Graphics converter for Double Lo-Res cc65 programs on Apple IIe

From: Bill Buckels <bbuckels1mymts.net>
Date: 2015-05-13 00:07:40
Youtubes of what this is about

Apple II Double Lo-Res Pixel-Art from "Mini-Pix" by Bmp2DHR (B2D)
https://youtu.be/zSUPn3_ev7M

The AWINDLO Apple II Double Lo-Res Titling Converter by Bill Buckels
https://youtu.be/F3zeRCUf_r8

Apple II Double Lo-Res "Minipix" in BASUC (AppleSoft Basic) - Converted by
Bmp2LO
https://youtu.be/4u4VfYYVdms

Apple II Double Lo-Res "Min-Pix" Converted by Bmp2LO
https://youtu.be/vPQyjhWtn0c

These were colored in Windows paint.Using my Slideshow driver written in
cc65 we can view old printshop, old printmaster and old minipix files in a
glory never known when these were common-place and the Apple II was in wide
use. For a copy of these on a real Apple II disk image along with other
demos and stuff click here
http://www.appleoldies.ca/bmp2dhr/disks/dlgr/Bmp2DHRandOtherDoubleLoresMinipix2015.zip
and for a list of related links visit the A2B web page links section at
http://www.appleoldies.ca/a2b/
and that will tell you where to go and get the converter that made these and
other converters and source code for Apple II Graphics etc. that I have
written.

All the best,

Bill Buckels