Re: [cc65] Raster interrupts on Plus/4

From: Ullrich von Bassewitz <uz1musoftware.de>
Date: 2015-08-21 23:42:38
Hi there,

nice to know that the list still works :)

On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 12:01:40AM +0300, Janne Peräaho wrote:
> ld65: Warning: Address size mismatch for `__ZP_START__': Exported
> from cc65:cfg/plus4.cfg(7) as `absolute', import in interrupt.o,
> common/interrupt.s(11) as `zeropage'

The last version released by me didn't have this symbol in the plus/4 config,
so I do assume that you're using one of Olivers newer releases. This does also
mean that I'm not really able to help you.

> The target system is 'plus4' and I'm using the default linker
> configuration file for the Plus/4.

It looks like there's a mismatch between the linker config and the library.
Either because of mixing different versions by yourself or by an error in the
release. I'm pretty sure someone can help if you give more information about
the version of the compiler you're using.

Regards

Ullrich von Bassewitz                                  uz@musoftware.de
Encrypted email preferred                          PGP Key-Id: 29D93B10