Re: [cc65] The latest stable Uz cc65 release

From: Karri Kaksonen <karri1sipo.fi>
Date: 2015-08-23 10:41:53
Hi Uz,

we have a special Atari Lynx Programmers forum at
http://atariage.com/forums/topic/206456-atari-lynx-programming-tutorial/

It contains pre-compiled binaries for Windows. Alex (LX.NET) has also
written a superb tutorial of how to develop with cc65. The first post on
the topic has links to every chapter of this book. We might get a real
ebook release out of this sometime.

During the last year there has been many new programmers starting to
develop games for the Lynx. The platform is currently having one of it
best years ever. We have modern LCD's popping up, VGA outputs,
multi-carts, cheap new 3D printed release charts and most of all. Lots
of nice people picking up the Lynx as a hobby.

Your cc65 is in a very central position for new development. Thanks.

Best regards,
Karri