Re: [cc65] The latest stable Uz cc65 release

From: <groepaz1gmx.net>
Date: 2015-08-24 21:52:55
On Monday 24 August 2015, 21:41:35 Oliver Schmidt <ol.sc@web.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> that said, it took me almost 15 minutes to find that file, perhaps a link
>
> > should be placed at a prominent location (right below the "wiki" and
> > "documentation" links on the main repo site perhaps) :)
> >
> > (i found the link now on the "getting started" page - but people who
> > already
> > know the compiler wont ever look there...)
>
> There's an additional link on http://cc65.github.io/cc65/ (which is the
> main project page) named 'Windows Snapshot'.

yeah, but that page doesnt appear on the first page of google hits when
searching for "cc65". not for me anyway (damned personalisation) :) there is
only the old site (which i wont click because i am not looking for the old
compiler) and then the github repo link. oh well =P

--

http://www.hitmen-console.org    http://magicdisk.untergrund.net
http://www.pokefinder.org        http://ar.pokefinder.org

Insisting on perfect safety is for people who don't have the balls to live in
the real world.
<Mary Shafer>