[cc65] Corrections, fixes and new drivers

From: Marco van den Heuvel <blackystardust681yahoo.com>
Date: 2015-11-28 19:04:37
Hiya All,

I'm Marco van den Heuvel, I'm the 'leader' of the VICE project.

I'm in the process of adding more/better test programs for ram expansions, joysticks and mice to the VICE test progs rep, and groepaz suggested I would use cc65 for that, that way cc65 becomes more complete (driver wise) and we get good working test-progs.

So I'm planning on making alot of new drivers, fixing bugs in programs where needed, and extending test programs.

The question is, do I email the ml with any diffs, or are there other ways of dealing with this ??

Signed, Marco van den Heuvel.