Re: [cc65] Closing down - FP support?

From: Luke Coletti <>
Date: 2013-03-18 22:57:01
On 3/18/13 1:21 PM, Ullrich von Bassewitz wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 11:14:28AM -0700, LJ Coletti wrote:
>> Would any of the old FP65 implementation (via URL below) and
>> functionality still be viable using the current version of CC65 for
>> the Atari specifically? Is the library source for FP65 still around?
> Since I don't know this library, I cannot comment on it.

Apparently, FP65, a float point library for CC65, was authored by:

Duane Tribe
120 112th st.
Orofino, ID 83544

Per the manifest (URL below) the library file itself was named: C0F1.OLB

Does anyone have any info regarding this lib, perhaps know where the
source is and if it's compatible with the current version of CC65?