Re: [cc65] Hello, and a memory corruption (?) issue when optimizing

From: Greg King <>
Date: 2013-06-14 11:19:49
From: "Oliver Schmidt"; on Tuesday, June 11, 2013; at 5:06 AM -0400
>> It is an optimizer bug. [...]
> Do you plan to (try to) fix it; or, is this to be added to some "known
> bugs archive"?

The optimizer looks mostly like a "black box" to me.  I don't know even how
to describe that bug -- in a general way.  So, I don't plan to seek that
bad code any time soon.

It should be added to some "known bugs" resource (if we can think of a good

[Uz's bugs web-page hasn't been updated in a long, long time.  ;-) ]