Re: [cc65] Compiling fake6502 with cc65

From: Ullrich von Bassewitz <>
Date: 2014-08-15 13:23:36

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 12:56:52AM +0100, Emanuele Fornara wrote:
> To be honest I don't know if it's the compiler or the code, it looks
> like a corner case and I've got a workaround anyway, but I reckon I
> should probably report it here nevertheless, in case anyone wants to
> have a look.

If this is one of the 2.13 versions, it's definitely the compiler. None of the
2.13 versions gets tentative definitions right:

I cannot say anything about the second problem, since pgm_read_word() is a
builtin function of the avr-libc. You must have replaced it by something when
compiling with cc65, and without knowing how you did that, I cannot comment.
There are however subtle problems with function pointers, so it may be a
compiler problem, too.

Ullrich von Bassewitz
Encrypted email preferred                          PGP Key-Id: 29D93B10