[cc65] Raster interrupts on Plus/4

From: Janne Peräaho <janne.peraaho1suomi24.fi>
Date: 2015-03-13 12:27:37
I've been trying to use Commodore Plus/4 raster interrupts with pure C
and I have run into a small problem.

My interrupt program works otherwise except Plus/4 stops reading the
keyboard. More precisely I can't change between upper and lower case
letters by pressing C= + Shift when the program is running.

At the end of my interrupt routine I jump to the system interrupt
routine, to the address 0xce0e.

If I use the 'regular' interrupts (just change the vector at
0x0314-0x0315), everything works fine.

Does anyone have an idea how to make the raster interrupts work properly?

Janne Peräaho