[cc65] The latest stable Uz cc65 release

From: Karri Kaksonen <karri1sipo.fi>
Date: 2015-08-22 08:49:12

for Lynx development there was one relese that could be described with
the term "perfect". After a long struggle for finding good tools we
decided to use one old version for Lynx development. The frozen CC65
2.13.9 SVN 5944 build continues its life in a team repository

The compiler in lynx/tools/cc65 does not get new development anymore
(except bug fixes every now and then). New development goes into
lynx/contrib. Currently we have chipper music support. Shortly also a
new ComLynx driver RedEye that is compatible with the original Atari
code. And support for new chips.

The new cc65 by Oliver has taken a different path and is no longer
compatible with old game sources.