Re: [cc65] The latest stable Uz cc65 release

From: Karri Kaksonen <>
Date: 2015-08-24 14:52:02
On 8/24/2015 12:24 PM, wrote:
> i find it sad that the development gets fragmented like that, it
> should take little effort to catch up with the "new" branch (which
> isnt all that new at all anyway). IMHO the current version on github
> has some very nice and important advantages over the old svn version.

You are getting it all wrong. The new repository is a collection of
tools - not a branch of cc65. We have collected all the interesting
tools in one place for easier setup of a development systems. The tools
contain encryption stuff, old and new compilers, music tools, factory
stuff for producing carts and so on.

Nobody is interested in creating a new development branch of cc65.